We Are Experts
In Bio-Based Products
Inspired by nature, SN Botanicals invents, creates, develops, manufactures for over 40 years renewable bio-based products, concepts and solutions for nutrition (food&feed), cosmetic and industrial markets.
What We Do
In particular in relation to Sea buckthorn.
Nutrition (human, animal), cosmetics, industry.
Research & Consulting
Sea buckthorn agriculture, processing, application.
Meet us better
For an unique opportunity to realize impact together
Processing of Berries & Leaves
- Know how transfer
- Feasibility studies
- Product development and application
- Process optimisation
- Erection of plantations
- Varieties selections
- Plantation management
- Pest and diseases control
Supply Chain Management
With our decade long experience, we are just the right partner in your journey of seabuckthorn We assist government bodies, NOG´s and enterprises around the world. With our practical experiences we understand your core needs and use our own global expertise to support you.
- Agricultural questions
- Harvesting and post harvesting questions
- Processing of berries and leaves
- Supply chain organisation
- Education and training
- Desert Spring – The development of a sustainable and circular leatherNera in corporation with Enviu and SN Botanicals is developing a revolutionary, circular, metal- and chrome free tanning concept based on the extract of the Sea buckthorn plant. The concept is called ‘DesertSpring’ (bringing back life to deserted grounds) while making the leather value chain more sustainable. The positive impact of DesertSpring Traditional leather tanning is oftenContinue reading “Desert Spring – The development of a sustainable and circular leather”
- The discovery of a new prototype tanning agentThe research company SN Botanicals is an expert in bio-based products. It discovered that it could use a substance in the leaves of the sea buckthorn plant as the basis for a new tanning agent. In the leather industry, there are many opportunities to increase the sustainability of the processes. One example is the useContinue reading “The discovery of a new prototype tanning agent”